Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or proposed to another journal (or an explanation is provided to the editor in the comments).
- The paper is in Microsoft Word format according to the Journal's template: http://www.oa.unito.it/ojs_files_journals/ejif/EJIF_Format.doc
- Where possible, reference URLs and DOI have been provided in the reference list.
- All the metadata in the submission process is included especially references, leaving one line black between contributions.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographical requirements summarized in the author's guidelines, which can be found on the journal information page.
- If you are submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, follow the instructions on Ensuring blind review.
- I have decided to suggest two possible reviewers for my research paper. For this purpose, I need to upload a new document identifying some essential information: name and surname, institutional email, institution, country and motivation for suggesting them as possible reviewers.
EJIF content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors keep the copyrights for their work and give the journal the work's first publication copyright, which is at the same time licensed under a Creative Commons License – Attribution, which in turn allows other parties to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other use.