The European Journal of Social Impact and Circular Economy promotes the first scientific Workshop, hoping to discuss:
How Social Impact and Circular Economy meet Digital Transformation?
Date: March 26th, 2020
Using Virtual Platforms.
The growing focus on social issues is going hand in hand with the need to reverse the ongoing climate change.
The link between the two themes is simple. Our planet in its fragility requires alternative economic systems based on tremendous respect for shared resources. At the same time, more and more people remain marginalised, and this is calling on companies to take on growing responsibility for social redistribution.
There is, therefore, a need for companies to develop new models that, while drawing, on the one hand, draw on as few resources as possible, on the other hand, distribute social impact to stakeholders.
The technology sector in its many forms is showing enormous potential to organise, design, adapt and report on change. To this end, we launch a discussion on how social impact and the circular economy meet digital transformation.
- To stimulate theoretical discussion on the previous main themes;
- To discover case studies and practitioners view on social impact and circular economy among digital transformation.
The workshop will consider theoretical and empirical paper, respectively. The main topics, but not limited to, are:
- Environmental impact assessment on urban mobility management;
- Social impact for digital inclusion;
- Social impact finance and digital transformation;
- Industry 4,0 as a circular strategy for industrials future;
- Blockchain and artificial intelligence for circularity models;
- Blockchain and artificial intelligence for production processes;
- IoT for circular economy;
- Circular economy for new eco-industrials;
- Smart cities and circular economy;
- Accountability strategies for the circular economy, SGDs and sustainability among cities;
- Processes, management and actors in cities' circular economy;
- Citizens participation in circular economies practices and policies;
- Role of profit and non-profit companies for circular economy choices in cities' decision.
Authors are invited to register, using the following Google Form: https://forms.gle/Fkag7Gpbfz9RvqCC6
and sending the abstract at the email: email@example.com
All the suggested abstract should have:
- a structured abstract between 800-1,200 words (Brief background, Methods, Results and Implications) till the15th January 2021 using the downloadable template;
- a Title Page with the clear identification of Author(s) names, affiliation, correspondence address, and email address; between three and six keywords;
- if needed Figure and Tables with the proper title and source;
- references in APA style.
*Please note that after abstract acceptance, authors need to provide the full paper (3,000 to 8,000 words).
- Extended abstract/Full paper deadline: February 26th, 2021
- Acceptance notification: March 12th, 2021
- Workshop participation: March 26th, 2021
Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and share with your colleagues.