Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or proposed to another journal (or an explanation is provided to the editor in the comments).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format according to the Journal's format.
- Where possible, reference URLs and DOI have been provided in the reference list.
- All the metadata in the submission process is included especially references, leaving one line black between contributions.
- The text has single spacing; uses a 12-point font; uses italics instead of underscores (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed inside the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographical requirements summarized in the author's guidelines, which can be found on the journal information page.
- If you are submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, follow the instructions on How to ensure blind review.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other use.