Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Please make sure that the submission has not been previously published elsewhere, is original and has been written by the stated authors.
Please consider that at least one of the following criteria should be significantly met by the paper:
- is the methodology interdisciplinary, on a level more than superficial?
- is the object of the paper (concepts, ideas, doctrines) intrinsically interdisciplinary?
- is the historical development genuinely interdisciplinary?
- Please make sure that an Abstract is included in the submission;
- Please add to the Abstract a list of at least two sub-fields in the history of ideas / intellectual history, to which your submission pertains (f.i.: "History of Mathematics" & "History of Philosophy"; or "History of Economic Thought" & "History of Physics").
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.