Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published or previously published as another journal to evaluate the publication (otherwise it is necessary to provide a notice to the Editor and scientific Director).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, o WordPerfect.
- The paper is in italian or english.
- All editorial guidelines have been carefully followed and verified. The images, figures, tables and graphs have been listed in the text (neither at the end of the text, nor in another file) and accompanied by a suitable legend.
- The proposal follows the stylistic indications and the bibliographic rules indicated in the guidelines for the authors.
Please, fill in all the required metadata and enter the following data correctly:
- Name and Surname (e.g. Mario Rossi and NOT mario rossi or MARIO ROSSI);
- affiliation (e.g. University of Turin and NOT UNIVERSITY OF TURIN UNITED);
- indicate the e-mail address of the contact person;
- where the contribution foresees the presence of more than one author, these must be inserted within the platform in the metadata section and NOT within the document;
- title of the contribution in uppercase/lowercase letters (e.g. Training in the clinical field and NOT CLINICAL TRAINING).
- ATTENTION! The file is uploaded through the OJS platform. It will be necessary to enter on the website journal and register as a user - author in order to submit your contribution.
The names and email addresses entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other use.