HOW TO SUBMIT
The JIHI publishes high quality, original research works, by scholars of different fields of specialization, based on well established, as well as on emerging lines, of interdisciplinary research in the history of ideas and intellectual history broadly construed. The JIHI does not ask for article processing charges (APCs), nor for submission charges.
- Prepare your article in a suitable format (odt, tex, doc, docx, rtf).
- The Journal will accept submissions in English and French.
- Format citations according to either the Chicago Author-Date System, or the Chicago Documentary Note Style.
- Use the REGISTER function to register as a new user.
- Important! Register as "Author: Able to submit items to the journal".
- You should be logged in. Go to USER HOME.
- Select New Submission.
- Follow instructions.
See also the information available at this page.